Monday, October 29, 2018

Love Does for kids by Bob Goff and Lindsey Goff Viducich

WOW!  This devotional book is really different!  Better!  So interesting it grabbed my attention immediately and I'm an adult.  In fact the very first story brought tears to me eyes.  Listen to this line:  "So the next time you make a mistake, just think to yourself:  I am loved, and I am God's..."  That is a powerful message!  And all the stories are like that in this book. Filled to the brim with goodness - God's goodness and His love.  The stories are told in an appealing manner with catchy phrases such as "it's like God leaves you room rent and can't wait to see how we'll use what He's given us".  These stories just make you stop and think and stop and think some more.  This book will help children think about God in a positive light and help them understand that He is for them 100% and not against them at all.  I really enjoy and appreciate how the authors consistently point to a God who is looking out for our best all the time and who never stops loving us.

I received this book from the publishers but was not required to write a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment