Saturday, July 11, 2015

Among the Fair Magnolias by Tamera Alexander, Shelley Gray, Dorothy Love and Elizabeth Musser

A perfect snippet of  romance Southern Belle style!  Also a wonderful way to find out if you enjoy an author by reading a book with four different authors each writing a novella.  And this book will not disappoint you.  Four great authors with four stories you won't want to miss.

Tamera Alexander has become one of my new favorite authors.  When you read her story "To Mend a Dream" you will know exactly what I mean.  She never fails to have a marvelous mixture of a gripping tale, spiritual encouragement and awe inspiring dialogue between characters.  I find myself writing bits and pieces of her character's conversations in my prayer journal to remind myself of spiritual truths she presents in story form.  She is such a wonderful author I have to give her this paragraph all to herself while reviewing Among Fair Magnolias.

I invite you to read this book and discover all four of these authors if you've never read them before and if they are already among your favorites well you know you just can't miss this book!

No comments:

Post a Comment