Tuesday, August 30, 2016

To Have and to Hold by Betsy St. Amant, Becky Wade and Katie Ganshert

I absolutely ADORED this book!  And that is saying a lot because I usually don’t enjoy novellas that much. But with authors like Katie Ganshert and Becky Wade how can you lose?  If you haven’t read any of their other books GO NOW, I mean RUN and buy them!  Betsy St. Amant also pleasantly surprised me with her lovely addition to this book.  Each story is filled with quaint romantic settings that make you just long to jump into the pages of the book and be there!  A cozy bakery, charming florist boutique and a wedding reception in a transformed barn!  If that doesn’t wet your appetite to try this book let me tell you about the characters.  You will simply fall head over heels for the couples in these stories.  Not perfect characters but realistic characters with flaws and fears just like the rest of us.  How they work through those issues to embrace true love is not only enchanting but inspirational!  Still not convinced?  This book was so good that I read it non-stop while in the midst of a horrible sinus headache but I couldn’t help myself I just had to find out what happened next!


I received this book from BookLook publishers and was not required to write a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment