Tuesday, October 11, 2016

A Night of Great Joy by Mary Engelbreit.

Mary Engelbreit and joy go hand in hand.  I don't think it is possible to be disappointed by any product by Mary Engelbreit.  I love them all!  But her books are just superb!  Lovely, lovely illustrations.  If you know ME then you know how heart warming her illustrations are.  If you've never experienced a Mary Engelbreit illustration you just must get this book.  They are whimsical and will delight your heart!  I love that this book has a multi-cultural cast for characters.  So beautiful!  The story line is the story of Jesus birth as seen through a children's play production.  Each scene depicts a portion of the nativity with Mary's adorable characters dressed up in costume.  This will be a real winner for children and adults alike.  I can't say enough good about Mary Engelbreit.  She has such talent as an illustrator.  For me her illustrations reach my heart because she has heart.  The Bible verses and quotes she adds to her illustrations just make it all come together in a awe inspiring manner.  This book is worth every penny.  It's a work of art in picture and prose!

No comments:

Post a Comment