Tuesday, January 17, 2017

Baa! Oink! Moo! God Made the Animals by Rhonda Bowler Greene

This is what I'd call a "keeper".  Sweet pictures and sweet words.  They rhymes are brilliant!  Simple yet really show a God who loves us deeply.  One line I really enjoyed was:  "Who makes those birds sing coo...coo...coo?"  "The One who wraps us in His love.  Only God can make a dove."  Lines like these make this book so special and unique.  As the little boy goes through his day on the farm with his favorite animals the reader glimpses God as creator and friend.  It is a lovely book that delighted me and my kindergarten students when I read it to them.

I received this book from the publisher.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic post about "God Made the Animals by Rhonda Bowler Greene"

    thanks,
    Mcx Intraday Tips | Mcx Tips Free Trial

    ReplyDelete
  2. waoo nice post about Baa! Oink! Moo! God Made the Animals by Rhonda Bowler Greene

    Thanks,

    Mcx Tips Free Trial

    ReplyDelete