Sunday, September 21, 2014

Tacolicious by Sara Deseran

Tacolicious by Sara Deseran

This is fun, creative and very practical cookbook. What I liked is that while the recipes sounded and looked (gorgeous photographs throughout book) delicious and intriguing – none of the recipes were difficult to follow. Other cookbooks I’ve had grabbed my interest but I soon became disenchanted with them because of the level of difficulty in actually making the items. TACOLICIOUS is wonderful because it uses the taco, a well-loved food item and presents it in exotic ways. Things you may never have thought to put on a taco such as squash are presented.
Along with all the yummy taco recipes there are the side dishes that just make a taco meal a delight – such as salsas, pickles, quesos, various salads, quacamoles, empanadas, etc. And for added zing to your meal there is a section on infusions, frescas and syrups – many are non-alcoholic and suitable for the entire family.

I give this cookbook 2 thumbs up and I’d give it more, if I have more thumbs! 

I received this book by the publishers and was not required to write a positive review.

No comments:

Post a Comment